Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nurture My Body Exfoliating Cleanser




What a cute package! Wrapped up in gold tissue (neatly folded) and secured with a printed gold seal hiding a botanical sprig. I wasn't even sure what was inside but I was sure it would be fabulous. I guess first impressions count even when we order something through the mail. Ha, ha, ha.




In this case the enclosed goodie is a jar of Exfoliating Cleanser. Being the beauty professional, I look through the enclosed materials: an uplifting verse printed on nice vellum, a printed info sheet, a business card, and a small hand-written note. I might add that everything was tucked neatly in a lavender drawstring bag. It all felt so special.


From the literature I learned that Nurture My Body products are made with certified organic ingredients, with no chemical preservatives, and no animal testing. And yes, the packaging is eco-friendly.



So, I tried the sample of Exfoliating Cleanser. The directions indicate to use it 2-3 times a week. I'm to apply the cleanser evenly over the face and use a circular motion before rinsing. And so I did. The cleanser left my skin soft and refreshed. It sloughed away the layer of winter dry skin and softened the skin quite a bit.




I have fairly sensitive skin and this worked very well. It gets a thumbs-up from me.



To learn more about the products available from Nurture My Body go to http://www.nurturemybody.com/ or call the toll-free number 1-866-440-8137



Note
I occasionally do product reviews. If you would like to be considered, you may send a sample to: Erin Snyder Dixon, PO Box 1189, Newport News, VA 23601. We do not receive any funding for reviews. If you would like to pass along a discount code, we will consider including it in the review. We don not guarantee that we will review a product or the time-frame in which we decide to do so. It is helpful if background info is included that can be included in the review. We review products (products, books, CDs, tools, etc.) that are related to health and beauty, or the written word.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: