Monday, October 6, 2008

October 6th, 2008

The world is a little more uncertain today. What happened while we slept last night? I'm not sure if the mechanics of economy fundamentally changed or if we woke up with a new, more critical perspective. I would like to say that much is as it was yesterday. The world is still the place we live and love. We are in flux though.

As a beauty professional, my job got harder. No, the activities are the same. I still service clients and pamper them. My job as the mental booster of the bad mood just got elevated. I'm in need. People want to feel better and they want to feel better now!

As I look to the holidays, I need to remain focused on meeting the small needs. A hug, smile or tube of lipstick may make all the difference in the world. I'm on a mission to create an oasis that will let clients escape from the world they don't want to see today--if only for a while.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: