Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday, October 5th, 2008


It's a pleasure to meet you.
If you would like to chat or follow me online, just go to www.twitter.com/BeautyWriter and you find me tweeting away between appointments. You can also add me on facebook and myspace too. http://www.tinyurl.com/4cypjs or www.myspace.com/sandinmysuit
While you are at it, tuck away my name and and email address:
Erin Snyder Dixon iNails@hotmail.com
If you are in the beauty industry, I want to know you. If you just love anything to do with inside and outside beauty, I want to hear from you too!
My passion is uniting the professional beauty industry with the consumer in a way that lets us enjoy the pleasures in life. That means enjoying each other's company and taking the experience home.
Over time, I run into a lot of people who think that the spa experience is just out of their reach. It's surely not. Aside from the healing human touch, you can recreate the experience at home.
People will often say, "Doesn't hat hurt your spa and salon business?" and the resounding answer is "no".
The more people who learn how to destress in a healthy way, the better off we all are. Many of my clients were do-it-yourselfers for one reason or another. Busy Moms, workaholics who couldn't get out of the office, or men who thought they just didn't belong in the salons.
Well, I'm here to tell you- professionals and clients alike- that there is a big need out there. I would like to show you both how to find each other and get more out of that relationship over the years.
So, Don't be stranger. Email me, twitter me, or friend me on another space. If I'm not there, send me an invite to your network and I'll join in on the action.
Till I get to chat with you again, it's been fun,
Erin Snyder Dixon "BeautyWriter"
iNails@hotmail.com
BeautyJournalist@aol.com

Erin Snyder Dixon's Facebook profile

Bookmark and Share

No comments: